The Selection - Kiera Cass why four and not five stars? this whole aspen thing he really grates on my nerves hes like a fourteen year old on her period one minute hot the next minute cold i mean chill the eff out.

America:
love her character shes not really in the selection for him or for the crown she is there for her family and that ass hole aspen. she tries to make the best of it though shes real and u don't get that often from these characters now (don't see why protagonists have to be bitches)

Aspen:
is an ass hole hate him u dont tell your girl to go offer herself to the prince, leave break her heart destroy her dreams and then come back to patch things up ugh frustrating (also a character flaw of america that she so readily accepts him *frustrated sigh* but i love how in the end she tells him that right now the selection is her priority and she is ready to face being one of the elite)

Maxon:
totally date able hes really awkward though what eighteen year old boy has never been kissed aren't they maids in the house dont tell me hes not a randy teenage boy those don't exist so unless hes gay he should have had a first kiss -- character flaws aside hes really sweet (and cute)

Dont really want to talk about the other girls but let me reiterate i want to strangle Celeste soo bad its not even funny